cesar provides testing, research and development services for a number of reputable companies in the business of pesticide and seed development. We know that successfully getting plant protection products to market can be a long, risky and expensive process. Our job is to minimise the risks and deliver cost effective research results you can count on to make critical business decisions. We focus on IPM-compatible products, as well as assessing insect tolerances and potential resistance to new pesticides. We examine the efficacy of biological controls, plant varieties and test the impacts of pesticides on beneficial insects.
Product development that works
- We make it our business to understand the long-term goals of our clients and how potential products may fit within the market place.
- We work with clients in the early stages of R&D to identify products that show the highest likelihood of achieving long-term success.
- We utilise our unparalleled understanding of pest biology and insecticide resistance.
- We follow a strict set of scientific standards for research design and analysis.
- We leverage special access to field sites, only available to cesar, for testing products in the real world.
- We use novel testing methodologies recognised by regulatory authorities. This allows us to perform trials under ‘semi-field' conditions where the chances of success are greatly increased.
- We monitor seasonal pest trends and outbreaks to expand our insect testing range across horticulture, broadacre and pastures. This includes beetles, aphids, caterpillars, thrips, earwigs, locusts, millipedes, mites, slaters, slugs and weevils.
Contact cesar's Sustainable Agriculture team for a confidential discussion about your research requirements