cesar's team of experts regularly deliver insightful presentations on a range of topics relevant to growers, advisers, agri-business, government and specialist interest groups working in the agricultural sector.
The goal posts for best practice in insect pest management are always shifting. We can update you on:
- the latest in research
- current pest issues and trends
- best practice management strategies
Our goal is to share our knowledge and scientific expertise through presentations to encourage wider adoption of more sustainable and effective approaches to crop and pest management. We've presented widely at international and national conferences, industry expos, grower-group forums, research updates, IPM forums as well as to small groups of farmers and advisers. Our presentations:
- are tailored to the needs and experience of the audience
- provide realistic and pragmatic advice
- based on the most current science
Some recent cesar presentations:
- 31 March 2015. Invertebrate pests of lucerne: ID and management. Seed Force Central NSW lucerne research day, Forbes (NSW).
- 10 March 2015. Emergence pests in retained stubble systems: managing with resistance in mind. National Invertebrate Pest Initiative forum on pest management in retained stubble systems, Horsham (VIC).
- 24 February 2015. ‘Serial pests’ wrap up: lessons from 2014 into 2015 and some research updates. Grains Research and Development Corporation Research Update, Ballarat (VIC) .
- 18 February 2015. Green peach aphids: insecticide resistance, role in the transmission of beet western yellows virus and managing risk in 2015. Grains Research and Development Corporation Research Update, Wagga (NSW) .
- 26 September 2014. YPASG Stubble field day, Pinery (SA).
- 09 September 2014. Decision making for insect management in grain crops, Campbell Town (Tas).
- 08 April 2014. Decision making for insect management in grain crops. Workshop for advisers, Albury (VIC).
Contact us to request an expert presenter at your next event
Learn more about the Sustainable Agriculture team